things you probably shouldn’t do: talk to your honest-to-a-fault friend about something that’s already making you kind of upset.
You could still be,
what you want to.
What you said you were,
when I met you.
Anonymous asked: Your face is gorgeous as usual!
Ahhh I missed this message somehow! But thank you anon friend!!
- Spent Monday with boy! Ate food and snuggled and played video games with his roommates until 2 in the morning? I’m not sure what we’re doing exactly but I feel good with him. I’ve really missed kissing his face.
- I’ve been doing a lot of dating recently and I’m not sure how I feel about it. Currently have four boys asking when they can take me out again and I don’t know how to say “I’m really sorry, you’re fantastic, but not for me” without sounding like a complete bitch. sfjhadsflh
- A girl at work gave her two weeks on Tuesday and I’ll most likely be promoted to her position…? It’d be full time (even though I’m basically there 40+ hours/week already) and I could take over more of the visual stuff probably. So that’s good news.
- My diet essentially consists of coffee and alcohol and it’s sort of an issue but I’m pretty skilled at pretending that it isn’t.
- My extended family is coming to my house for Easter, which is going to be crazy but I’m looking forward to seeing everyone!
- Recently fell in love with Danny Brown and A$ap Rocky and I’m not even a little bit sorry. I can’t believe I’d never listened to them before!
so not as blonde as I was aiming for but it’s definitely different!
Anonymous asked: How did the hair appointment go? :) -Kim
Hi little love!
it’s…not awful lol. It’s not exactly what I wanted, but it doesn’t look bad! I’ll post a picture soon :)
I was supposed to get out at 1 this afternoon (short day before crazy ridiculous hours that start tomorrow) anddd I didn’t leave until 6:30. I basically live at work.
I did get to meet my DM this morning, though, and she was super sweet! She told my store manager that she was impressed with me, so that’s a good thing. I don’t know why I am so surprised when people think I am a good worker- I AM a good worker!
Missing boy like it’s my JOB today and I don’t know what to do about it anymore. I’m tired of talking about it, I’m tired of thinking about it.
I’ve been listening to a lot of Paramore. That helps some.
Hair appointment is tomorrow (more nervous than excited) and then off to work for a trillion hours!